Ok, so I've actually been tagged several times by different people. But I can never think of anything to say about myself! But I was just recently tagged by Robin over at Made with love... and I decided to go ahead and give it a shot finally. I mean, I enjoy reading other people's memes. It's fun to learn a little about other bloggers. So here's my meme...
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
1. I love to read. It has become almost an addiction of mine. I am always reading something and always on the lookout for new books. So if you have any great book recommendations, let me know!
2. I love sappy movies. Like, the girly kind that usually make me cry at more than one point in the movie.
3. I have a huge family, My Dad was one of 10 kids and my Mom was one of 3. And I think I have something like 30 cousins just on my Dad's side of the family. And now that my cousins are having kids, the family is just getting bigger and bigger. And I love it!
4. I've wanted to be a teacher for as long as I can remember. I never got my degree, and now that I have a family, I'm finding that it's harder to go back to school. But my dream is to go back and get my degree and teach 2nd or 3rd grade.
5. I love animals. We currently have only one dog and one cat, but when we have a house and more space, we totally plan on fostering homeless animals. My husband and I both have a very strong passion for helping homeless animals, and although our dog was purchased from a breeder, we plan on only adopting any of our future animals.
I am tagging:
Lindsey at Lindsey's Kitchen
Nikki at Pennies on a Platter
Kylee at What's cooking, Kylee?
Kelly at Kelly's Kitchen
BMK at Reservations not Required