Sunday, September 21, 2008

I've been a bad blogger...

I can't believe how long it has been since I've blogged.  I have about 3 posts that i've been meaning to get up.  But I just haven't been able to find enough time to devote to them.  I have pictures and stories of my trip to Japan, some cookies, and some other dishes I've made.  The pictures are sitting in my memory card in my camera waiting to be uploaded.  I am going to try to make some time to just sit down and do it.  Hopefully soon!  I miss my blog and I wish I had more time for it.  Hopefully now that Fall is just around the corner I'll have lots of inspiration to get back into blogging.

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss the fact you went to Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to get your email so I can send you an invitation to a food blogger dinner in Baltimore.

    ReplyDelete